Meraki Equestrian Centre – Mareeba
BOOKINGS FOR NEXT SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAM ARE OPEN NOW!!
Bring your own lunch, snacks and water bottle, extra water will be provided
Over the 2 weeks we will do/have:
* horse riding
* horse care
* learning how to feed and what to feed
* lots of grooming and cuddling
* learning how to lead and tack up and off
* mounted games
* yard management
* equipment knowledge and care
* dress-up with your horse/pony
* photo shoot with your favourite horse/pony
* THIS EDITION WILL HAVE 2 RIDING LESSONS A DAY
We will have two groups/levels per day. The more experienced kids and total beginners, this to meet everyone’s riding experience perfectly
– 1 day $165
– 2 days $275
– 3 days $385
Overnight $275 (Thursday the 7th of July 3pm start till Friday the 8th 3:30 pm)
There are only limited places available to make sure every child gets the maximum out of these fun filled educational days!
Last program was sold out in a weeks time so be quick!
Book in now so you don’t miss out !!!
Make sure you bring your own lunch and water bottle with your name on it, sun hat and sunscreen (we have some too) and wear your riding clothes!
This will be held at 5707 Kennedy Highway in Mareeba